Tuesday 9 March 2010

Pre-production progress

We are now well into the pre-production of our four media texts. My group decided to focus mainly on the film at this point as during the production we can take production skills to use in our film and magazine cover. I generally have difficulty with my organisation which has a negative effect on the preproduction of my coursework. However the other members of my group are much more organised so the pre-production has been going much better then I thought it might be.

We now have a good understanding of the content and general narrative structure of our campaign. We have also finished both the storyboards and scripts necessary for our production. So far I believe that the pre-production stage is going well and we will be able to film within the week once we have finished all the necessary planning and booked all of the equipment and rooms for our production.

No comments:

Post a Comment