Friday 13 November 2009

How has my creativity developed further though the use of digtal technolgy?

My creativity with the use of digital technology has increased more since my last post. In particular the use of this program. I have never used blogger before and have now discovered how useful it is in keeping notes on my production. This site also allows me to post links and other sources of information related to my production. This allows me to keep my work organised and in an easily accessible format. This also allows myth work to be moderated easily and to gather some feedback as it is in a public forum.

I have also started to refresh my memory on how to use 'Photoshop'. I plan on using this website for the production of my website and my magazine cover, although I have used this program before it was over two years ago and only on an introduction course. Now however I have a much better understanding of the features within 'Photoshop' and how to use them successfully to create a realistic and acceptable image.

Finally I have had the opportunity to use the collages library’s system. I was able to use this programme in order to find several media texts which will be posted in a later blog. This allowed me to further my understanding behind the course and to get some ideas in order to help the pre-production of the course. In particular the research.

No comments:

Post a Comment