Friday 23 April 2010

Audience Feedback

The following is a list of audience feedback which has been moderated to only contain relevant comments. I have chosen not to use the people’s names as this is on blogger and I wish to keep their identities secure.

I felt that the magazine was of a simple layout which worked. There was too much going on with the website and this took away from its overall impact.

‘Female 17’

The trailer could have been better. The music wasn’t so much scary as freaky and although some of the shots were good, many of them just didn’t seem to suit the feel of the movie.

‘Male 18’

The script for the radio advert sounded like it needed some more work. It was a good idea but some of the lines were less scary and more comical.

‘Male 26’

The website was very well laid out. The fade to black around the central picture worked well and using bars to break up the links in the bars made it look much clearer and easier to use.

‘Female 34’

The pictures were very good. The edges were cropped cleanly and they were well positioned. I particularly like the one on the website; it looks as if the killer is staring down at the students.

‘Female 16’

I felt the trailer worked well. I would defiantly want to watch this film to find out what’s happening.

‘Male 17’

I’m not sure if I’d want to go watch this. It just doesn’t seem to be all that scary to me.

‘Male 42’

No comments:

Post a Comment