Friday 23 April 2010

Magazine process



For the magazine I used a image with a plain background as my background image and added on top of that. Firstly I re-sized it so that it fitted the size which is commonly used in 'Sight and Sound' magi zines. Next i added the yellow background for the text boxes. To do this I overlapped my image with a copy of sight and sound whilst being on the background layer I highlighted the edges of these boxes to make a perfect match. I used the same method to create the sight and sound logo. The bar code and BFI logo i got of the Internet however I had to crop the BFI logo to fit in with the colour of the background. Finally I added the headings which have been done in a style not out of place on a copy of sight and sound. I also used the names of columnists from the magazine so that it was as close as possible to the real thing. Finally I added the sticker to make it seem as realistic as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment